- 19-42 years old
- 2.7 GPA
- U.S. Citizen
- Enrolled in or graduated from an ABET-EAC engineering or NAAB architecture degree program
- Ideal GPA and certifications
- GPA > 3.1
- EIT/NCARB/PE/RA a definite plus
- Extra-curricular activities
- Campus organizations
- Intramural or varsity sports
- Community involvement
- Part-time job while in school
- Engineering internships or CO-OPs
- Great leadership potential
- Communication skills
- True desire to serve in the CEC
Direct Accession Candidates
Candidates that have already graduated from an eligible degree program can apply at any time.
Candidates that are within 18-24 months from graduation may be eligible for the Civil Engineer Collegiate Program.
- Officer Candidate School and Civil Engineer Corps Officer School (CECOS)
- 4 years of active duty service plus 4 years inactive reserve
- Earn an average of $3,938/month (E-3 pay plus housing allowance based on locality) for up to 2 years before graduation
- Full medical/dental insurance, ID card, military discounts
- Duties while still in college
- Maintain GPA and complete a PT test twice per year
- Adhere to the UCMJ and conduct yourself in a manner befitting a naval officer
- No uniforms, haircuts, classes, or drilling
There was an issue displaying the embedded PDF within this page.
The browser you are using may not be supported.
Please use the link below to download a copy of the PDF.
PDF Download Link: click here to download the PDF file