NAVFAC Washington Mission & Vision
Mission: NAVFAC Washington plans, builds and maintains sustainable facilities and delivers best-value public works, utilities, transportation, environmental, real property, energy and facilities engineering & acquisition services to support Naval District Washington; Navy, Marine Corps and Joint Installations; and Federal activities throughout the National Capital Region.
Vision: We are the Naval Forces’ trusted facilities and expeditionary experts enabling overwhelming Fleet and Marine Corps lethality.
NAVFAC Washington Command Philosophy: Service – Professionalism – Respect
SERVICE: NAVFAC Washington is a Service focused organization.
– We exist to serve and support others including Naval District Washington; Navy, Marine Corps
and Joint Installations and federal activities in the National Capital Region.
– We put our Supported Commanders first, and do everything we can to support
their infrastructure, facilities and environmental needs.
– We serve and support each other, enabling the entire NAVFAC Washington Team to deliver
the most high-quality, timely, cost-effective and affordable products and services.
PROFESSIONALISM: NAVFAC Washington is a Professional organization.
– We do things right, following sound facilities/engineering practices, principles and policies.
– We obtain, maintain and uphold proper professional certifications, credentials and readiness.
– We conduct ourselves professionally, under all circumstances.
RESPECT: NAVFAC Washington is a Respectful organization.
– We treat everyone with respect…our customers and co-workers alike.
– We respect the law…and the regulations that govern our work.
– We work safely and prevent mishaps.
– We practice 360-degree Teamwork and Respect.