We plan, build and maintain sustainable facilities, expertly delivering utilities, engineering, environmental and acquisition services to our supported commanders. We are the engineering link between the shore and the Fleet within the Indo-Asia-Pacific Region.
We enable the advancement of the Indo-Asia-Pacific Maritime Strategy as the Department of the Navy's premier engineering and infrastructure experts. We have the total trust and confidence of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.
- Bold, Credible Leadership - We clearly convey intent and resolve through coherent and consisten words, recommendations and actions.
- Professionalism - We possess the character, competency and committment to excel. We are passionate for learning and embrace innovation. We treat people with dignity and respect.
- Unity of Effort - We work as a Team. Our Workforce coordinates and cooperates to achieve a common objective. We understand the overall mission of our supported Commanders and take action.
- Communications: We value dialogue and partnerships. We communicate effectively horizontally and vertically, breaking down barriers and providing clarity.
Lines of Effort:
- Enhance Utility Infrastructure Readiness
- Improve Execution Performance
- Build a Culture of Learning and Action
- Strengthen our Navy Team
- Lead Credibly and By Example.
- Take Ownership and Act to the Limit of Your Authority.
- Be Transparent...Communicate, Collaborate, and Coordinate.
- Equip our Echelon IV Commands to Succeed.
- Lean Forward and Learn Quickly...Be Adaptive, Agile and Flexible.
- Preserve a Resilient and Talented Workforce...Commit to Attracting, Developing and Retaining the Highest Quality Professional Work Force.
- Perform Above the Line...Morally and Ethically.
- Create a Feedback Rich Environment...Embrace Innovation, Critical Thinking, Business Analytics and Risk-Based Decision Making.
- Foster an Environment that Values Diversity and Looks at New Ideas with an Open Mind.
- Deepen our Relationships with other Services, Agencies, Industry and Supported Commanders.
Core Attributes: Integrity, Initiative, Accountability, Toughness