Contractors Information


Unauthorized use of handouts, guidance, descriptions, or information published on this site is prohibited.


Business Opportunities - ⼊札案件

*See below for English instructions



Before Starting Business With NAVFAC


*See below for English instructions

  1. DUNS NUMBER(ダンズナンバー)を取得する

DUNS NUMBERとは、世界の企業を一意に識別できる企業コードです。日本企業については(株)東京商工リサーチ(TSR が運営しています。ダンズナンバー取得の説明、申請書のサンプル、申請書(日本語と英語)は下に添付してあります。



  1. NCAGE CODE (エヌケージコード)を取得する

NCAGE CODEとは、米連邦政府と現在取引がある、または取引を予定している会社を認識するための5桁の企業識別コードです。入札参加前には登録が必要です。エヌケ-ジコード申請はNATO SUPPORT AND PROCUREMENT AGENCY (NSPA)のウェブサイト(でおこないます。下の添付書類を参考にしてください。


  1. SAM(サム)にアクセスし会社登録する




SAM Website(サムのウェブサイ)




4. Opportunities(オポチュニティーズ)で⼊札案件を探す



◾ 海軍施設技術システムコマンド極東地区のオポチュニティーズに掲載された⼯事、及び殆どの案件に関する⼊札募集は、通常⽇本の業者のみを対象としています。

◾ ⽇本の業者とは、物理的に⽇本に所在し、⽇本で仕事を⾏う権利(⽇本国内で法⼈登記され, 必要な免許等を有する) を取得している業者を意味しています。






FAR 29.204 Federal Excise Taxes - IRS Form W-14


FAR 52.204‐21‐ Basic Safeguarding of Covered Contractor Information Systems and the fifteen (15) security controls that all contractors must meet


Contractor Crane Information


All new Vendors seeking business with the United States Government must first obtain a DUNS number,
NCAGE Code, and register in SAM. To obtain these, please see below.

1. Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) Number – See below for instructions (on how to obtain DUNS number),
DUNS request form sample, and DUNS request form (Japanese and English).

2. NCAGE Code – See below for instructions on how to get to the NCAGE code request screen at the NSPA website.

3. SAM – Specific registration instructions for SAM are available at

4. Contract Opportunities – Effective November 12, 2019, is retired, and transitioned to, and effective May 2021, the site has been migrated to SAM and is now the authoritative source for Opportunities.  Registration instructions for SAM for Vendors are available at https://

◾ There is no fee for SAM registration. All Vendors can register and seek business opportunities free of charge.

◾ Solicitations posted on the Opportunities (SAM) web site by the Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command Far East for construction and most service requirements are normally intended for local sources only.

◾ Local sources are those sources (e.g., Corporations or Partnerships) that are physically located in Japan and authorized (i.e., licensed and registered when required for the business category) to conduct business in Japan.



***POC: Rie Nishida,***

Share This Page

1322 Patterson Ave. SE, Suite 1000, Washington Navy Yard, D.C. 20374-5065

  • Please read this Privacy Policy
Connect with Us