Welcome! We are committed to providing outstanding Public Works and Facilities Contracting support to our forward deployed Warfighters' and their families. Our facilities are operationally ready at all times and are designed to enhance the quality of life and service for those who serve in Singapore.
We are located at the Port of Singapore Authority (PSA) Sembawang Terminal. Our workforce consists of one (1) Naval CEC officer, ten (10) civilians and our Base Operating Support Contracting Partner who employs about 100 facilities team members that provide the region all levels of shore professional engineering and construction, architectural and facility contracting support for our clients. Our clients include the Navy, Air Force, U.S. Embassy, military and civilian families and other federal agencies located throughout Singapore. Our team manages all shore civil engineering construction and architecture projects and gives technical expertise to ensure the region?s facilities and infrastructure is managed efficiently and effectively at all times.
Our team offers and provides assistance and solutions in:
Public Works Services:
- Facility Planning and Programming
- Minor Construction and Repair
- Facility Maintenance
- Utilities & Energy Services
- Transportation / Weight Handling
- Environmental/Safety Programs
Facilities Contracting Services:
- BOS services via the Southeast Asia Multifunction Support Services (SEAMS) contract
- Contracting for Construction & Architecture services and Facility
- Maintenance & Repair