- 01 - Employee Address Record Form - Form is for internal (NAVFAC Hawaii) use only.
- 02a - Onboarding Ethics Brief - provides onboarding federal ethics information for all new hires.
- 02b - DoD Employees’ Guide to the Standards of Conduct - provides all Department of Defense Employees with required Standards of Conduct.
- 02c - Confirmation/Receipt & Review - form requiring employee signature acknowledging the receipt of Ethics and Standards of Conduct information.
- 03 - Common Access Card (CAC) Instructions - provides information on CAC which is required for all federal employees. Reporting/Onboarding instructions also contains CAC information.
- 04 - New Employee Handbook (August 2020) provides general information about the command and employment information.
- 05 - NAVFAC Strategic Design 2.0 - provides an overview of the NAVFAC Enterprise mission, goals, and framework outlined by the Chief (Leader of NAVFAC).
- 06a - Benefits Information for New Hires - provides benefits information for new hires to the federal government.
- 06b - Benefits Information for Federal Employees Who Transfer, Reassign, or Change Payroll Office - provides benefits for current federal employees who are new to NAVFAC Hawaii.
- 07 - 2020 Health Plan Information for Hawaii - provides current health plans available for federal employees.
- 08 - Government Retirement Benefits (GRB) Platform - provides information on the Navy's online platform for employees to elect or make changes to their benefits. Can also call 888-320-2917 to make an election/change.
- 09 - Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) – provides information about a portion of employee retirement, defined contribution plan (similar to 401k).
- 10a - Mandatory Training Spreadsheet - provides a list of all annual mandatory training requires for NAVFAC Hawaii employees.
- 10b - Mandatory Training Self-Certification.
PERSONNEL FILES ONLINE
- 11 - Electronic Official Personnel File (eOPF) - provides information on the storage/location of a federal employee's official personnel documents.
- 12 - myBiz+ User Guide - provides information on a web-based Self-Service Human Resources module that grants employees access to their official personnel information.
- 13 - Employee Referral Bonus Information - provides information on a command incentive program for successful referral of a friend for employment with NAVFAC Hawaii.