The Acquisition (ACQ) Support Line contracts for a wide variety of contracts such as construction, architect-engineer services, and facility support service contracts in Hawaii. ACQ is a full service contracting office that provides an array of contractual services and support including; acquisition planning, preparations of solicitations, negotiations, award; and administration of various engineering construction, environmental, repair, renovation, maintenance, equipment rental and leasing and services contracts and requirements while supporting various Small Business programs such as Hubzone, 8(a), Women Owned Small Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business.
- Military and Special Projects
- Multiple Award Construction Contracts (MACC)
- Paving Work
- Blanket purchase agreements for equipment rental, various types of waste removal/disposal and landfill services
- Department of Defense EMALL (web-based tool for direct customer ordering)
- Facilities support contracts (custodial services, refuse collection, facilities/equipment maintenance, termite/pest control, lab analysis, access control services, maintenance for grounds, elevators, lighting, Ford Island Bridge, air conditioning, compressors, and SCADA).
For the Contractor
Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) - FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement over $25,000.
System for Award Management (SAM) - Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. For design/engineering and other professional services, complete the following form: Standard Form (SF) 330, Architect-Engineer Qualifications, for requirements advertised online in FedBizOpps. Update SF 330, Part II - General Qualifications, annually and submit to the respective contracting office.
Navy Electronic Commerce Online (NECO) - NECO is an electronic solicitation site for contract announcements.
Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Hawaii
400 Marshall Road
JBPHH, HI 96860-3139