The Asset Management (AM) Business Line is responsible for all aspects of land use planning and development from real estate actions involving acquisition, real property management, disposal, leasing, and licensing to providing technical advice and assistance in land-use planning, special studies, and facilities development. AM services as the central point of contact for Navy and Marine Corps activities in Hawaii. AM provides two broad product and services lines: Real Estate and Strategic Planning.
The Real Estate team provides four action types:
- Acquisition – Supporting the warfighter by acquiring real estate interest in Non-Navy owned property to meet the Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force mission including fee interest, in-leases in-licenses and in-easements..
- Real Estate Management – Providing oversight of the current real estate in-grants and out-grants ensuring that the conditions of the real instruments continue to be followed.
- Out-Grant – This may take the form of out-leases, out-licenses, and out-easements where it may be beneficial to the Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force and general public to allow non-federal entities to utilize Navy owned land and facilities.
- Disposals – For parcels/facilities which are deemed to be excess to meet the Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force mission, transfer real estate interest to another DoD, Government, public or private entity.
The Planning team provides three action types:
- Shore Infrastructure Planning – provides Master Planning support to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force stationed on Oahu and Kauai. Services provided include: Area Development Plans, Installation Development Plans, Capital Improvement Plans, Installation Appearance Plans and Functional Plans to help utilize existing facilities and plan for additional facilities for future mission strategic laydown.
- Project Development – provides planning documentation for Navy Region Hawaii and other Navy activities in Hawaii. Services include: Military Construction (MILCON) documentation; special project documentation, parametric cost estimation and economic analysis, and site approvals.
- Asset Utilization – maintains current property record card information and Geospatial Information System (GIS) data for all land and facilities controlled by Navy Region Hawaii.
Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Hawaii
Asset Management (AM)
400 Marshall Road
JBPHH, HI 96860-3139