Transportation (TRANS) offers a full range of vehicle/equipment maintenance for NAVFAC Hawaii owned as well as client owned equipment, including firefighting equipment, and electric vehicles. It also provides a variety of rental vehicles ranging from sedans to cranes; equipment/crane operators; bus/truck drivers and riggers; and testing/certification of cranes, elevators, and hoists.
TRANS can deliver fuel for emergency generators, conducts weight handling equipment certification/inspection, overhead crane trackage certification, and building elevator annual testing/certification. It maintains crane and locomotive rail and can execute building demolitions.
Crane and rigging service are available to other Department of Defense entities and its crane operators and riggers are explosive and NCC qualified.
- Crane & Rigging Services
- Crane & Locomotive Rail Support
- Driver Training/Licensing
- Heavy Equipment Rental
- Fuel Service
- Manlift Training/Certification
- Short & Long-Term Vehicle Rentals (incl. electric/hybrid cars, flex fuel vehicles)
- Testing & Certification of Cranes, Elevators & Hoists
- Tow/Wrecker Service Transportation for Afloat Forces
- Vehicle Preventive Maintenance & Repair
24-Hour Government Fueling Stations
- JBPHH Naval Magazine Westloch, Avenue G - gas & diesel
- JBPHH Naval Magazine Lualualei, Bldg. 415 - gas & diesel
- JBPHH Wahiawa Annex, 2238 Anzio Drive - gas
- JBPHH Pearl-side, Paul Hamilton Avenue - gas, E85 & diesel
- JBPHH Hickam-side, Bldg. 1037, between Vickers & Worthington Avenues - gas & diesel