Mandatory Training Documents for NAVFAC Southwest Employees
Please review the following documents & report that you have taken this training.
FY20 MANDATORY TRAINING IS AVAIBLABLE BELOW
- FY20 Operations Security (OPSEC)
- FY20 Level One Antiterrorism
- FY20 Privacy and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Awareness
- FY20 Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)
- FY20 Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Refresher
- FY20 Annual Security Refresher
- FY20 No Fear Act - Every 2 Years
- FY20 Workplace Violence (Employee/Supervisor)
- FY20 Active Shooter
Upon completion of training, each supervisor will be required to submit Email to M_NAVFAC_SW_BD_Total_Force_Development, reflecting who completed what specific course.
If you need to take the Annual FY20 DoD Cyber Awareness (Information Assurance) it is available at this link:
Send the certificate to the NAVFAC Southwest Total Force Development for uploading into TWMS, or for questions or concerns :