To provide technical assistance, tools and materials to tenant commands for the construction, alteration, maintenance and repair of NBC facilities.
The NBC Public Works Department provides Naval Base Coronado with facilities and mission support services through a multi-disciplinary team composed of NBC personnel and forward deployed staff from NAVFAC Southwest. The Public Works Department provides the following services:
- Facilities Planning and Project Development
- Emergency and Service Calls
- Recurring Service, including preventative and corrective maintenance
- Facilities Support Contracting (custodial, grounds, etc...)
- Repair and New Construction
Who We Are
- Seabees and Sailors with different levels of expertise in construction trades (CE, UT, BU)
- Located at Building 3 NASNI and Building 16 NAB
- Trouble/Service Desk:
|Facilities Engineering & Acquisition Division
|Facilities Management Division
Naval Base Coronado is a consortium of eight Navy installations:
Naval Air Station North Island, Coronado (NASNI); Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado (NAB); Naval Outlying Landing Field, Imperial Beach (NOLF IB); Naval Auxiliary Landing Field, San Clemente Island (NALF SCI); Silver Strand Training Complex, Coronado (SSTC), formerly known as the Naval Radio Receiving Facility; Camp Michael Monsoor Mountain Warfare Training Center, La Posta; Camp Morena, La Posta and the Remote Training Site, Warner Springs (RTSWS).