Small businesses, including service disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone) small business, small disadvantaged business (SDB), woman-owned small business (WOSB) and economically diisadvantaged WOSB concerns, are a vital part or our economy and help to keep our country the strongest in the world. NAVFAC is committed to the small business, educational institution, and non-profit organization communities having maximum practicable opportunity to participate in our acquisition program, both as prime contractors and subcontractors. Our commitment is demonstrated through increased opportunities for small business.
Our Programs Include:
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business Innovative Research/Small Business Technical Transfer Research (SBIR/STTR)