An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Employment Verification



Lenders, Social Service Agency Representatives, Landlords, and others MUST work through the employee to obtain employment and/or salary verification information.

Employees MUST authorize release of this information via MyBiz+. A current Common Access Card is required. The information below is provided by the Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service (DCPAS).

Employment Verification (EV) is a Self Service My Biz tool allowing current DOD employees to email employment and/or salary information to an external organization (business, bank, credit union) or person directly from the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) in a password-protected document via email. All you need is the recipient’s email address along with your work or personal email address to use as a confirmation and validation of your employment verification.

IMPORTANT: Third Party Requestors CANNOT use this system. It MUST be initiated and processed by the employee.

** Access to MyBiz+, as well as instructions for sending employment verification is located on the Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service website. **


  • Civilian and military retirees may use myPay, a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool, to obtain a copy of their Retiree Account Statement.

  • Retired civilian employees may request service from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Retirement Office by phone or via OPM Services Online.
    Your 1099-R reflects both taxable Retired Pay and taxable Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay.

  • Separated civilian employees (non-retirees) may request access to their Official Personnel files (after 120 days from Separation Date), either in person or electronically, from the National Personnel Records Center Federal Records Center Program.

  • ​Military servicemembers can refer requestors to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) website for independent verification of service dates and/or to obtain a copy of their leave and earnings statement via myPay, a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool. 


This is an Official US Navy Website • Please read this Privacy Policy • GILS NUMBER DOD-USN-000702
NAVFAC Jobs  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Accessibility  |  FOIA  |  No Fear Act  |  Veterans Crisis Line  |  VA Vet Center  |  FVAP  |  Site Map