The Asset Management Mission, based upon the NAVFAC Mission statement, is:
We are the Naval Facilities Engineering Command's installations and facilities planning and real estate professionals, committed to Navy and Marine Corps combat readiness.
- Fleet Focused
- Ever faster
- Committed to continuous improvement in effectiveness and efficiency
We serve the Navy and Marine Corps team, Combatant Commanders, and Department of Defense agencies.
We deliver best value land use and facilities planning, including
- Shore (global, regional, and installation specific) Infrastructure Planning
- Asset Management services
- Facilities planning and project development
- Geo-spatial Information & Services (GI&S) support
- Encroachment Management
- Air & Range Installation Compatible Use Zone planning
- Planning and facilities management services to Regional and Installation Commanders
- Integrated Product Support (IPS) for current and future war fighting systems
- Facility Asset Data management