Welcome to the Virtual Open House!
The Navy welcomes you to the Virtual Open House of the
NSA Cutler Fire Station Drinking Water Investigation.
The graphic below is a guide to the Virtual Open House, with materials ordered in Stations 1 through 6. When you click on a station button, you will find the posters and presentations relating to that specific topic of the Drinking Water Investigation. The posters are available as downloadable pdfs and, depending on your web browser, also viewable online. The presentations have audio narration, so you’ll want to make sure your speakers are on.
- We recommend you begin at the “Welcome: Start Here” symbol, where you will be greeted by Navy representative, Commander Herrin. An optional sign-in form is also provided at the Welcome station.
- We then suggest proceeding to view the materials in station order, 1 through 6. You can do this by clicking on the individual station symbols in numeric order or by clicking on the “View All Presentations” symbol. However, if there is a specific topic of most interest to you, please proceed straight to that station.
- Towards the bottom of the Virtual Open House graphic, you will find:
- o Fact Sheet (downloadable pdf and, depending on your web browser, also viewable online), and
- o Handouts (downloadable pdfs and, depending on your web browser, also viewable online), and
- o Questionnaire about your private drinking water well (Questionnaire is available either as an online form or as a downloadable pdf).
- Finally, at the bottom of the graphic, you can:
- o connect to the NSA Cutler general PFAS webpage and
- o find Points of Contact for the NSA Cutler Drinking Water Investigation.